Wednesday 19 November 2014

Well Known.

 
 
 A Well Known
 
 Well todays topic is well know let me think who is well known in this world thinking, think and think
Well, you can't because u know, but u are not remembered him, let me recall you A man who is most innocent in history a man who is most honest in history.
A man who never thought either of all humanity, neither of his friends nor of his closer ones but for all equally
 
            I think you are getting what I am trying to tell you and he is one and only yours and our last Prophet Mohammad (Peace be upon him)
Maybe your little bit disagree with me but believe this is true the name written on the U.S Court is Mohammed.
The name is written in best characters on the top of the list is our holy prophet Mohammed and I hope you will shock when I tell you the reality why name Mohammed is on the top the reason is not that he is last prophet, but the reason is his innocence, Honesty his loyalty his knowledge about science, he is well know his name is superior than other names his word are superior than other words his language is most superior
Than other languages believe me or not he is the only one who is superior in the whole mankind his body language teach us how to live in this world with respect.


His, book is more superior than other books
His land is more superior than other lands Well, if you want to read qualities of Islam read Quran
(Guidance) the Holy book.
Hope you get my point,
Bless You All readers,
Goodbye have a nice day.
 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment