Monday 24 November 2014

Be Aware!!






                                              Be Aware:



Hi
Guys Today the topic is be aware well the question is be aware but with who ?
I know you want to be aware with yourselves.
But what do you mean that?
Yea right question I mean that if you did many sins you had blame not on yourselves, your time, your god your closest one will this be pathetic yes it is
Well you know I am targeting religious peoples.
Ahan! I have an idea what exactly you have to do is to protect you from yourself but how yeah I will tell you how?
Firstly, take a deep breath and what are you feeling at this time when you are taking deep breaths. I know there is a word, nothing but if you realize that when you took  a deep breath you thought nothing see!! There is nothing.
But the main task is to protect you from yourself what exactly I am trying to say is protected from bad sins away from bad deeds, away from bad ideas
Don't support negativity in this world.
That's what I am trying to say hope you are getting my point I ain't against of you. But I am against of Zionist ideas.
Hope you like it,
Stay positive,
Do good deeds and help needy peoples.

Good Bye have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment