Sunday 23 November 2014

Wake Up.




                                        Wake UP!!
 

 Today I am here to tell you to wake up guys  I am really serious
About you, what do you think?
Gives this world you a chance for your day of judgment.
I don't think so that could ridiculously if you are really sincere about your judgment, career you have to think by yourselves.
What the heck where are we going could you really think that these gamers will set your life how is this possible
When I think about the resurrection day I really scared about this, believe me, I don't where I have been going hope our Allah guide us and he is the only one who guide in our difficult time
And if you really think that you want to guide yourselves read Quran there is the guidance book and stay positive do good deeds help needy peoples and connect your phone to your GOD.
Who made you to help their people.
Thanks.







No comments:

Post a Comment